Day time and Evening Appointments Available
I offer a holistic approach to support you in improving your life in the midst of chronic stress, burnout, persistent pain and/or fatigue conditions.
In embodied coaching the body is viewed as a key aspect of who we are. We work with the body (not just the mind) to explore a felt sense of new options in our ways of being and relating. This approach can be profound, offering fresh insight and unlocking a greater range of options – all as felt rather than purely cognitive experiences.
I teach you about the vital role of the nervous system. Guiding you in how you can reconnect to the intelligence of your body and work with your physiology to improve your wellbeing. We may look at your activity baseline and pacing principles to devise your individual, energy management plan.
I offer a safe, confidential space for you to explore what is coming up for you. This work is gentle to help you recognise and process emotions. I do not tell you what to do but support and guide you in finding what is right for you.
Within a coaching container, I provide ongoing support and accountability into how you can fully integrate the tools that work best for you, into your specific, everyday life. I help you accept where you are, whilst also working towards the changes you desire.
Sessions involve talking and some gentle explorations in posture, movement and breath. This work is none ‘athletic’ (you do not need to change your clothes or roll out a yoga mat) and trauma sensitive. I will always tailor everything to your individual needs. You are in full choice and can say no to anything offered.
This approach may be for you, if:
- You are looking for a personalised, holistic approach to persistent pain, fatigue and/or stress management and recovery.
- You would like a safe, supportive environment and an experienced facilitator to help you turn inwards and find personalised ways to change habits and better self manage chronic pain/fatigue and/or stress.
- You currently feel disconnected from your body or in conflict with your body based experience.
- There are frequent times when it feels that ‘your mind is saying one thing’ whilst your body is communicating another.
- You may have read about nervous system regulation and say pacing but need support and guidance in putting theory into practice.
- You feel a little lost in your journey and would like support in processing difficult emotions and finding acceptance towards where you currently are before deciding upon next steps.
- You would like help in navigating emotional challenges such as safely expressing boundaries, building supportive relationships, improving feelings of self worth and much more…
Prior to our first meet, I will ask you to reflect on a health questionnaire and the areas in which you would like support. In our first session, we will explore this in more depth and agree on how we will work together.
Following each 1:1, I may forward notes and a combination of videos, audio recordings and/or handouts to support you in integrating this work into your life (this is included in the cost of the session)
Sessions are 60 mins in duration and hosted over Zoom(a free to download video app), so that you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
I am conscious of accessibility, in regard to the health questionnaire. This can be sent to you via email, post (if you would prefer to complete this by hand) or we can run through this in a short telephone call prior to your first session, so that no typing or writing is required. All information disclosed will be kept in the strictest of confidence and stored in compliance with GDPR legislation.
I offer a complimentary, no obligation, 15 minute call if you would like further information to help you decide if this option is best for you. Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to schedule a chat.
Sessions are charged at £60.00 per hour. This includes life time access to your recordings, handouts, notes etc.